Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Face of the day and Bourjois Helathy Mix foundation first impression

Hi all!
This morning I had some time on my hands because waking up early doesn't really get me early at work, just more time for makeup. I decided to try out a new foundation I bought that came with raving reviews from the beauty community online: Bourjois Healthy Mix. So here's my first impression!

First thing you notice is the amazing fruity smell! I am not a fan of scented makeup, but this foundation has such a good and light scent! Love it!
This is a liquid foundation with a good consistency, not too dense and not too liquid so that you can  apply it easily with a brush, a sponge or your hands. I personally like to use my real Techniques buffing brush picking up the foundation from the back of my hand or dotting it on my face first with my fingers and then buffing it in with a brush. The formula blend well and doesn't set immediately, so you can spread it and buff it properly without getting any strike marks. It gives medium buildable coverage and I really had to apply the tiniest amount of concealer of spots which were mostly covered already!

Unfortunately I bought a shade too dark for me in this season and I will leave this aside until I get a bit of a tan, but I will go asap to pick up a lighter shade because i really like the feel of this foundation and it feels much lighter on the skin than my Revlon Colorstay.
For now it looks like the staying power is good and half way through the day it is still in place, but I want to try it for a bit longer to be sure!

Did you ever try this foundation? Do you have any suggestion for another one I should really try?

The rest of my makeup today was Urban decay eyeshadows from my new Naked 2 palette which i'm in LOVE with!!! On my cheeks the Elf blush in Peachy Keen and on my lips the MUA Power Pout crayon in Crazy Love, which is so used up that I can't read the name anymore (going be memory on this one).

xo
A

PS. Bourjois is on 50% discount in Etos this week, hurry up if you want to pick up some of their products! It's a great brand!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar