Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Party on the Rooftop, Top o' the World!


Welcome to my


Yeah! It's here! Can't believe it's been a year!

Before we get to the festivities, here are some stats...
  • This is my 430th post!
  • I am so happy to have 187 followers!
  • This number may be skewed, but my blog has had 12,512 pageviews!
  • And most importantly I have received 1869 comments!
Ok, time to let the party begin! And if you're just tuning in today - go ahead and join the fun! We're swapping party recipes and prizes will be announced and awarded on or near September 6.

Here are my appetizers. The pictures aren't mine, but the recipes are tried and true and always asked for! (just in time for the holiday season =) Party on!

(source)
“BLT Bites”

16-20 cherry tomatoes                                 
jar of bacon bits
½ C mayonnaise                                           
1/3 C chopped green onions
3 T parmesan cheese                                     
2 T parsley
Rinse and gut the tomatoes. Mix remaining ingredients. Stuff tomatoes with mixture. Keep cold.

“Orange Cranberry Spread”
1 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened                
2 T frozen OJ concentrate, thawed
1 T sugar                                        
1/8 tsp cinnamon
¼ C finely chopped dried cranberries
Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed until fluffy. Stir in cranberries. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers.
And to perfect my day, my son's Zamoof! magazine came, in which I am published! My first time in print! I wrote these fun doggie horoscopes: 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar