Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What a marvellous lot

This blogging world is so marvellous. I would so much like to meet you all and let you see for yourself how boring, socially inept and old I am. No probs though. I expect I would find you quite different to what I imagined. But some of you lot have been really helpful with my new blog look with your simple critical comments.

From Tony who first sent me my blog header photo altered to include The Adventures of High Riser (as I said to him, it makes me sound too energetic), to M'lord who sent a heap of my header photos with altered colours and of font High Riser, to Bobby who suggested a way to delete the photo header surround altogether (it worked but the picture was distorted and I needed to host the picture elsewhere to where I had it), to Ben who told me the colour number to fix up my Flickr border dislike, to Jayne and Brian who told me that it was an html problem in code and I could spend hours fixing it, to Bliss who also educated me about colour codes, to Jo who emailed me and actually told me how to change the code.

I would actually like to do away with the border and will revisit Bobby's comment. But at least it looks a bit better now and thanks to Jo, the blog header photo is centred. It only took me forty minutes of trial and error to fix that. Not sure that I am happy about the merged colour for the Flickr surround, but it is much better than the awful green.

Thank you Linesmen, thank you ball boys and ball girls.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar