Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Not shopping Fully stocked with fruit and veg.

Hello. I've been away to the seaside, now I'm back. Billy was pleased to see me, he was so excited when I went to get him out for a walk. Trying to get him to sit still for a photo is pretty near impossible. I kept hold of the lead so he couldn't jump off the bench. 
Billy's mum gave me some excess fruit and veg which she couldn't use. Donations are gratefully received. 
Another donation turned up today. A while ago I gave three pallets away to someone who was setting up a new allotment. This box of produce was delivered to my door. He said the allotment is going really well, and would I like this. Well yes, I would. Thank you very much David. 


That's me sorted for a couple of weeks then. No need to go shopping for a while. 
I've got some photo's from the seaside trip, I'll post them when I have edited them. 
Have a nice weekend. Toodle pip.  ilona
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar