Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cleanser Options



I never have fewer than three or six cleansers on rotation.  I can't function with fewer than that, my skin is too finicky to stick with just one.  Yes, yes, consistency and routine and letting your skin acclimatize an all that jazz, but above all, I think it's essential to listen to your skin, and give it what it needs on that day.

Most people would class my skin oily, but it would be the first to develop a dry patch just to prove them (and me) wrong.  It's a constant struggle, so in order to keep it happy, I provide it as many options as it needs.

REN Rosa Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser | This is the most gentle of the three, a creamy formulation that does not lather or foam.  This is usually my first step to remove makeup, and I'll follow with something a little more foaming.  I also use this sans muslin cloth on mornings where my skin already feels perfectly balanced.

Bosica Detoxifying Black Cleanser | This teeny sample size blew me away.  The product squeezes out as a black gel that warms up on contact with skin.  As you add water, it lathers into grey bubbles, and in my head, I picture the bubbles getting into the loosened pores and sweeping out all the dirt and oil.  Anyone remember those science-y Noxzema commercials from the 90s?  This leaves my skin feeling SO clean.

Jurlique Purely Bright Cleanser | I always keep something exfoliating on hand for days that my muslin cloth feels like too much -- the beads in this cleanser are gentle enough that you could use this for everyday, but I use it about three times a week.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar