Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Growing long hair fast??

So I've read a few blogs and watched a few review videos about how to grow your hair fast without getting split ends and these are the 2 products that were recommended:

Mane 'n Tail The Original: Shampoo and Conditioner
They sold at 6.97e each in Boots! So they aren't that cheap!!

But I thought I'd try it out because I'm always very skeptical about these things that are recommended by others. Haha. Funny now because if this works I'll definitely be recommending it!

So lets start an experiment. I'm going to use these for a month starting today and measure my hair length this time next month! It's said that normal hair grows about 1/2 an inch or 1.25cm per month, so it'll be interesting to see what length my hair will be at next month.

I measured my hair length from my ear lobe to the longest bit of my hair and will do the same next month! At the moment it's 18 inches.

It's very cold today so I've layers on! Wooly body warmer under wooly top... still cold! And to think it was 16 degrees yesterday! Today is nothing but crazy windstorm and rain! FREEZING!
But what's new? We are in Ireland after all!

Well that's all for now! Be sure to follow and come back to see how I get on! :D
Any one else using these products and got any results?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar