Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Workbench Update - EIR and Menoth

These are from a unit of 17 Gripping Beast EIR Auxiliary archers. They are very close to completion. I need to highlight the flesh and tunics, finish the bows, paint the fletchings and flock the bases. Nice miniatures.
This picture shows a unit of ten Menoth Flameguard Cleansers I started working on earlier this week. These are Kev White sculpts. Sweet. You can also see a warjack (an Avatar of Menoth) that I'm building, another, a Repenter, that I'm painting, and a couple of Sunburst artillery pieces I'm building. In the background is the Khador jack, Beast-09, which I am working on the base of.

This is merely an update that, for the most part, I'm making to keep me motivated. I'll post the completed EIR archers in maybe 3 days. The Menoth miniatures will certainly take longer.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar