Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunday Post #11/ It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

  3

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a chance to share reading lists and compare notes. Be warned though- this meme tends to add to your reading lists.

The days of fall are here, the nights have been cooler and the leaves will be falling soon. I love this time of year. I'm looking forward to some autumn-y reads and am thinking about joining a read-a-thon or two for the season. Last week I reviewed And Only To Deceive by Tasha Alexander. This was my first book of hers and I liked it. This week I'm reading Fangirl and almost done. My review should be up in a couple of days.

Fangirl

Next up:

Slated (Slated, #1)


Around the blogosphere:

From Tor.com (lots going on there this week BTW)

Rainbow Rowell of Fangirl fame (and Eleanor & Park) on Life Before Fandom, and how life as a geek was different before the Internet. Ah, X- Men reference... it's worth a rea

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar