Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Scrappy Rainbow Saturday--Week 28, 2019

I managed to find a little time this week to pull out my pink scraps and work up a batch of Stairsteps blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. These blocks have been coming together more quickly because I have all of the white and black/grey fabrics cut in advance and just need to add my color of the month.



Another set of 12 blocks completed! I'm very anxious to start putting the different colors together, but we still have a few more months left to add. We must still have three colors to go--I am expecting purple, light blue, and probably brown/black

While I had a week off recently, I spent a couple days obsessed by a new project, a Rainbow Gradation Disappearing 9Patch. This was inspired by a D9P QAL hosted by Julie Cefalu at The Crafty Quilter. It isn't scrappy, but I know that the Rainbow Scrap Challenge crowd will enjoy the rainbow. You can read more about this top and see in-process photos in yesterday's post HERE.


Rainbow Gradation Disappearing 9Patch
39.5" x 48"

I am linking up with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge on Saturday and with Oh Scrap! at Quilting is more fun than Housework on SundayBe sure to check out all of the wonderful projects that everyone is sharing! 

Julie in GA

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar