Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Simple Things

I have enjoyed considering some of the simple things that make me happy. I have picked a few to share.Writing-the physical act of writing rather than composing what I write. I find it soothing. I also love to doodle and do lots of repetitive patterns, which have the same effect on me.

Toast-long time friend and easy delicious meal. I worry when I look at this picture as I seem to have put rather a lot of butter on it. The plate is from New York. I have an Orio cookie one too!

Rust-These are two things from my rusty things collection. I see rust and I feel happy. (Not on my car though-I have just had a large and expensive piece of welding done due to rust! The best thing about it was that Mick the mechanic gave me a piece of the rust to demonstrate how bad it had been! Rust souvenir.)

Stones-in general and this one in particular. My friend Sarah gave me this stone. She had collected it on holiday, carried it home and brought it to me all the way from Holland. It makes me happy because she knew it would-if you see what I mean!

The view from my kitchen sink. I look out on this view when I am washing up. I have lived in places with the view of a wall from the sink, which is not half so much fun.

Rain, the colour yellow and sunflowers. I was greeted by this sunflower on Monday morning when I came to school and started to set up the garden. Beautiful!

Visit Christina here to see the simple things she has chosen, and to visit other people celebrating simplicity!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar