Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Retired for the third time...

 Just finished my last session of the year, and the last session ever as I am now officially retired for the third time. Number 1 was the enforced early retirement when the money for out of school tuition was devolved to schools and the County provision ended. Number 2 was was when I retired Garrison 7 years ago. Number 3 is now when I've ended my time as a sessional teacher working for one of the private companies providing provision for those same kids...

I've sorted through all the resources I've collected over the years - offered them to the people I worked for to provide things for other tutors, they'll be collected some time this week.

So more time for wargames? No way - more time for garden. This pond had been filled in over the years and the area around it was just a mass of brambles and nettles. Ground cleared, digging out the pond and I'll take to opportunity to make it bigger and deeper when I replace the old liner.

This is another cleared area that was part of my seed planting initiative. There are a couple of other similar areas dotted around.

So, even though no longer 'working' I should still be keeping busy!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar